SUPER SMASHING COVID to Support Child Health
Memory Express in partnership with Alberta Esports Association, have officially launched a fundraising campaign and registration for “SUPER SMASHING COVID to support child health.” Gamers across Canada hope to raise $7,000 CAD with all proceeds from the event going to support The Stollery through Extra Life, a children’s Miracle Network Hospitals fundraising program within the gaming community.
For entry to the tournament we require all competitors to join the meSports Online Tournament Discord
Maximum registration 768 players – $5 donation required per competitor per game title (non-refundable)
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate – 256 max
- All other game titles – 64 max.
- Registration for SSBU is open to US/CA. All other game titles are limited to B.C. and AB, Canada residents only.
- PC – SFV, DBFZ, Tekken 7, GBVS, GG, UNICLR, SSBM
- PS4 – SFV, BBTag
- Nintendo Switch – SSBU
- Cross play/platform – SFV only